DuPage County Board of Realtors
Lutheran General Hospital
Provena Mercy Hospital
Wertheimer Box Co.
Dominick's Finer Foods
Winfield Park District
America's Night Out
Beverly Police Assn. Parties
City of Itasca
Glenbard West Class Reunions
Lockport Loyal of Moose
Lombard Fireman's Ball
Naperville Park District
Sandwich Loyal Order of Moose
St. Raphael Parish
Yorkville Loyal Order of Moose
Turners Club of Aurora
Leyden Township Class Reunions
Maine Township Class Reunions
Naperville Central High School Reunions
Millbrook Summer Festival
Winfield Riverwalk Committee
Restaurants, Clubs, Banquet Halls
Quigley's Irish Pub
City Gate Grille
Down Under Bar
Manhattan's American Bar & Grill
Meo's Villa Venice
John and Tony's
Glen Ellyn Crowne Plaza
NYIT de Seversky Mansion, Old Westbury, NY
Gillespie Center, South Bend, IN
Mavis WInkle's, Independence, OH
Two Brothers Roundhouse, Aurora
Monona Terrace, Madison, WI
Amvets Post 103
William Tell Inn
Suzy's Pizza Yorkville
Bad Brad's Sports Bar Oxford, WI.
Tin Roof Tavern
IF THERE'S A PARTY GOING ON, PHOENIXX MUST BE IN THE HOUSE.
Kathy M., formerly Kathy Dee from Y108
"OMG guys, your website is AMAZING! LOVE the 8 minute sampler...and you guys will ROCK my daughter's wedding.
Please remember that you are an INSTITUTION...and this is my family TRADITION to hire (the former Endless Knights) to entertain our families in partner with some of the most important ceremonies of our lives. Wedding ceremonies are BORING...but they'll always talk about the BAND, long after the priest or preacher leaves. God's honest truth! My elder parents and their friends were talking about OUR wedding (do you remember, Sept 11th, 1999?) with the Endless Knights for many years after! YOUR live music lives on in the hearts of the guests at the reception.
I am soooo happy that you are all making the trek to NYC. You are my gift to my daughter. Please let me know what more I may do to accommodate you all on your trip to NYC."
Janet Wabel Rawlings
"I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you what a wonderful band you hired for last night ( Saturday, June 21). We had a wonderful dinner and stayed for the music which was some of the best we've heard in a long time! Great for dancing and listening both! Please get these guys back again- soon and often! We'll spread the word!"
Recent Facebook Posts
- "Back by popular demand! Classic Rock at it's Finest! There's always a party in the house when these guys are in town...don't forget your dancin' shoes...you won't be able to stay in your seat! Get here early...they pack the house! NO COVER! "
- "...I hear I missed a great performance. "
- "Wow, what a fabulous time! You guys MADE the party! - Mother of the Bride
- "You guys really rock! "
- "It was great seeing you. Wish we could have talked more, but with the band playing, that is hard to do. Really love the band."
- "We had a blast. Dancing we did! Do you have a page where I can "like" Phoenixx?"
- "We look forward to seeing you guys again"
- "OMG! We had a blast at your latest gig. You guys sounded great. We danced our asses off. The burgers were pretty good too!"
"St. Patty's Party! Phoenixx will be appearing live at 9pm! It's always a party when they come to the "Hedz." These guys have been playing together for years and it shows! Great sound, great selection of music, great all around entertainers...they really know how to get the party started! We will have our Corned Beef and Cabbage special all day...plenty of green beer and festive St. Patty's beverages for all! NO COVER! You will definitely need to get here early for a good seat...these guys pack the house!"